Here’s what you need and how to make:
2 chicken breasts
1/3 Cup soy sauce, liquid aminos or coconut aminos
1/3 Cup honey
3 cloves minced garlic
1/3 Cup water
5 Cups veggies of choice (mushrooms, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, bell peppers, onions)
Bamboo skewers, soaked in water
1. Cube chicken into 1/2” pieces. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, garlic and water. Pour 3/4 marinade over chicken. Marinate for at least 1-2 hours. Reserve 1/4 marinade for basting during grilling.
2. Preheat your grill on medium high for 10-15 minutes.
3. Place chicken and veggies on soaked bamboo skewers. Spray with avocado oil spray.
4. Turn heat to medium and grill chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side. Brush cooked sides with reserved sauce. Close the lid of the grill to speed cooking. Repeat until the chicken is browned and fully cooked (about 10-12 minutes).
5. Grill veggies for 10-15 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to finish.
6. Store leftovers in an airtight container for 2-3 days.
A few tips for great grilling
1) Put the same ingredients on skewers. Not alternating ingredients is the key to even cooking – no underdone chicken and soggy falling off the vegetables here!
2) Spray with @chosenfoods avocado oil spray before grilling 🥑
3) Never leave your meat (and veggies). The most important step is to not burn or over cook