Owner, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist since 2015
- Owner of RESULTS. since 2019
- Previously a Corporate Nutritionist in Silicon Valley
- World traveler
- Passionate about practical, long-term food solutions
Doctor of Physical Therapy & Orthopedic Certified Specialist
- Doctor of Physical Therapy since 2013
- Orthopedic Certified Specialist
- Endurance Athlete and Exercise Enthusiast
- Experienced Promoter of Health, Wellness, and Fitness
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist since 2003
- Certified Health & Wellness Coach
- 2010 Dorland Health People National Award Winner
- Passionate omnivore and exercise aficionado
Marketing & Technology Expert
- Keeps the RESULTS audience informed and engaged
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from University of Colorado
- Social media, email, website, graphic design, copywriting expert
Interested in talking with Amanda about marketing needs for your small business? Send her an email at email@example.com.
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist since 2008
- Athlete and food lover
- 5000+ hours of nutrition counseling experience
- Voted “Best Dietitian in Austin” while living in Central Texas
- Awarded “Outstanding Undergraduate in Nutrition” at The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
Olive’s job is to keep everyone smiling.
Our Core Values
We Take Care of Ourselves
Our job is to help others take care of themselves because we understand the power and importance of a healthy lifestyle. We lead by example by pursuing whatever healthy means to us individually.
We Are Authentic
While we are optimistic, we are also realistic. We provide discipline and guidance without judgment. We are genuine in our communication as we work to cultivate meaningful relationships.
We Expect Greatness
Rather than strive for the best, we require it. Our team insist on greatness from our clients, our company, and most of all, ourselves.
We Obsess Over Client Happiness
We treat clients the way they want to be treated. We help people hit their goals, not our goals for them.