This recipe comes from Amanda Holliday on our team. These zucchini fritter pancakes make a great side dish or snack. Amanda says they are also really good for brunch topped with a little smoked salmon. Yum!
2 zucchini, grated
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 flour of your choice (I used a combo of oat flour and corn meal, but you could use whole wheat, regular, whatever you have. The corn meal gives some nice texture, though)
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
3 scallion, thinly sliced (save some for garnish
Greek yogurt for topping
1. Grate zucchini and place in colander and place colander over bowl. Sprinkle with salt so it pulls some of the moisture out. Let sit for 10 minutes.
2. Beat eggs. Add seasonings and scallions.
3. Add zucchini to egg mixture.
4. Stir in flour
5. Heat cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Add a little olive oil.
6. Spoon 1/4 cup scoops of batter in to pan. Brown and flip.
7. Top with Greek yogurt and scallions to serve
What To Eat Before & After Your Workouts
Enter your email for FREE access to the exclusive resource.