Summer Vacation Meal Plan
- Chicken salad sandwich
- Leftovers from dinner
- Veggies (& pita chips) with creamy avocado greek yogurt dip
- Apple & peanut butter
- Yogurt & berries
- Fresh watermelon
- Sheet pan steak fajitas with Mexican street corn
- Margherita pita pizza with arugula salad
- Chicken & veggie skewers on bed of spinach
Your kitchen needs:
- Sheet pan
- Cutting board
- Knife (or pack your own)
- Each underlined item has a link to the recipe. Print out this meal plan, grocery list and each recipe, or have them easily accessible on your phone or computer.
- If you’re checking a bag, consider packing your favorite chef’s knife (in a sleeve or wrapped in a towel). That way you don’t run the risk of cooking with a crummy knife all week. If you’re carrying on, consider buying a knife when you arrive and leave it at the rental as a nice gift for your host and future guests.
- Pack spices to save money on groceries, or just get the amount you need in the bulk section.
- Use up leftovers over the last day or two. This is where things like french toast for breakfast comes in handy. If you have leftover bread from sandwiches, use it to make french toast!
CLICK HERE to download the complete meal plan and grocery list.
Need additional help with your nutrition? Contact email@example.com to schedule a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation.