Prep: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Makes: 40 wings
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon salt
40 chicken wings
1 stick butter
1 cup hot sauce
4 cloves garlic, minced
black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt.
3. Place chicken wings in a large bowl, and add spice mix. Stir until evenly coated.
4. Freeze seasoned chicken wings for 30 minutes.
5. Bake wings on wire racks in preheated oven for about 30 minutes, flipping once. Juices should run clear.
6. Combine butter, hot sauce, garlic and pepper in a small saucepan over low heat. Heat and stir about 3 minutes or until butter is melted.
7. Place chicken wings in serving bowl and add hot sauce mixture, mixing well.
Recipe modified from “Healthier Restaurant-Style Buffalo Chicken Wings” on allrecipes.com.
Photo credit: Epicurious