Must have individual coaching experience and a passion for food and fitness and be located in Austin, TX. Hours are flexible, but will start part-time with the opportunity to go full-time in the future.
Do you want to help highly motivated people who want to work with you? Here’s a chance to do what you have always wanted as a Registered Dietitian. At RESULTS. Professional Food Coaching, we coach highly educated, goal oriented people to improve their health through small changes in their diet and lifestyle.
Our mission is to pave the most efficient way for these motivated individuals to achieve the results they desire. We are based in San Jose, CA, however, this Austin based dietitian will work primarily out of Pure Austin Fitness (907 W 5th St and 4210 W Braker Ln) with flexibility to work anywhere occasionally since we often provide coaching via video conferencing. The successful candidate has a strong independent work ethic that will be supported by monthly team meetings and access to other RESULTS dietitians as needed.Our core values: taking care of ourselves, being authentic, expecting greatness and obsessing over client happiness. Job Description: Act as a nutrition expert for our clients, both private and corporate, utilizing a thorough understanding of nutrition as it pertains to weight loss, sports performance and optimal health. You are open-minded when it comes to food, but you believe primarily in a whole foods approach. We do not sell supplements nor do we endorse one specific way of eating. Furthermore, you think outside the box when it comes to nutrition counseling and business development.
● Conduct nutrition consultations and assessments. Using your great customer service, professionalism and expertise, meet with clients to get them the results they desire.
● Develop individualized programs that enhance personal health goals, using your attention to detail, professionalism, timeliness and expertise.
● Motivate clients to achieve their goals. Use your open communication skills to serve our clients.
● Actively participate in business development and marketing. The more clients we have, the more impact we make and the more income you can enjoy. You will serve a client during the first session, making them want to work with you in additional sessions.
● Disseminate nutrition education through various media (video conferencing, in-person, recorded video, FB Live, etc.)
Qualifications: If you want to have a greater impact, are independent, professional, timely, openly communicate and obsess over great customer service, we’d like to speak with you.
● Registered Dietitian Certification
● Passion for fitness and physical activity
● Basic cooking skills and interest in food in general
● Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated and possess strong communication skills
● Excellent time management abilities
● Familiarity with popular social media platforms
● Confidence public speaking
Advanced certification encouraged including:
● Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD)
● Certified Personal Trainer
Commission Range: Commission-based payment, $48-$98/30-60 minutes
Employment Status: Contractor, flexible hours
We’re a small team with big plans, looking for all-stars to help us blaze a trail.
Our Core Values
We Take Care of OurselvesOur job is to help others take care of themselves because we understand the power and importance of a healthy lifestyle. We lead by example by pursuing whatever healthy means to us individually.
We Are AuthenticWhile we are optimistic, we are also realistic. We provide discipline and guidance without judgment. We are genuine in our communication as we work to cultivate meaningful relationships.
We Expect GreatnessRather than strive for the best, we require it. We insist on greatness from our clients, our company, and most of all, ourselves.
We Obsess Over Client HappinessWe treat clients the way they want to be treated. We help people hit their goals, not our goals for them.
If this sounds like fun and you believe wholeheartedly in our core values, then fill out the form below.